The Reviews Are In!
Here are some of the many nice things students say about Shazkya's Grand Staff. If you are a current or former student and wish to share some of your experiences, please fill out the review form. We look forward to hearing from you. Now on to the reviews.
- Great teacher . One on one experience, wonderful experience. — Rob. W.
- Shazkya has been a great instructor for my son Christian. He has progressed well in his first year and has learned the skills not just for playing but for performing as well. I wholly recommend Shazkya for anyone that would like their child introduced to music. — Andrew W.
- I moved from California 3 months ago and find myself blessed to have found Shazkya. I have been studying with her for the past 2 months. I find her to be the best piano instructor I've ever had in the past 13 years of my study. She is passionate, very professional, has an outstanding knowledge of both practical and theory . She cares for the growth of her students. She encourages me to work on my compositions. I love studying with her and look forward to all my lessons. She's great!!! — Ron B.
- Miss Fernandez is a very talented and highly trained professional with the unique ability to inspire and motivate each and every student at the studio. The adult students like myself, really appreciate her endless patience and dedication of making sure the lesson was clearly understood at the end of each lesson. I highly recommend Miss. Fernandez to any parent serious about their child's music education, and to any adult student willing to work hard to become a well-rounded musician. — Manny N.
- My daughter, Ashley, and her friend, Bianca, have been taking private lessons with Ms. Shaskya for over a year now. She’s a knowledgeable, patient, and talented teacher. My daughter and her friend receive individual attention and ample time from her. Moreover, she creates a friendly environment for the girls to learn and thrive, which is why they joyfully enjoy going to piano lessons. She teaches them good techniques, posture, and encouragement along the way. I would certainly recommend her to anyone. — Angeline U.
- We are blessed to have Ms. Shazkya in our lives. My boys have learned so much and they love her. They have been taking lessons for 2 years and do not plan to stop any soon. She is kind, loving, and patient , very good with kids. Thank you for all you do — Michelle C.
- Ms. Shazkya is a great teacher. She is very patient and makes learning the piano a fun experience for my son. He has been practicing for almost three years and he loves it. Thank you Ms. Shaskya. — Paola M.
- Excellent teacher, excellent pianist. almost 2 years taking classes with her. — Yaneth M.
- Shazkya taught both my daughters piano, she was very well qualified. — Lynette H.
- Shayzka is the best piano teacher. Her method of teaching is clear and makes sense! She is truly a treasure! — Perlie P.
- My daughter took piano lessons with Shazkya. She is an amazing teacher, my daughter excelled tremendously with her. She is sweet, patient and talented. I highly recommend her. — Lourdes E.
- Ms. Shazkya is very good. She is patient and helps young new students feel comfortable and excited about learning the piano. She helps give instruction and guidance which makes the learning experience excellent. She is very punctual and a great teacher. — Mukta G.
- It is not easy to find the right piano teacher. Some teachers with too much skill don't like to teach beginners; some that teach beginners don't have enough skill. Shazkya manages to put it all together in the right combination. She's over qualified and talented, but also knows how to teach, and knows how to do it effectively! Unfortunately we moved to another state and both of my sons don't have her as a teacher anymore, but what she did for both of them was far beyond beyond my expectations. Thanks a lot, Soto's Family — Elisabet S.
- Shazkya was the piano teacher for both of my kids for several years. She is an excellent piano teacher, my kids learned so much with her. We recommend Shazkya to any family that wants to learn to play music. My kids always remember her as the best teacher ever! — Esther S.
- Ms. Shazkya is a wonderful teacher. She treated my daughter like a friend and not just a student. She is very kind and understanding. I was able to bring my 1 year old with me while my 5 year old took piano lessons and that was a huge help. Within a couple months, my daughter was able to play a song at a Christmas show in Treasure Coast Mall. The only reason we don't use her any more is we moved to California. Her new teacher was nice but just not the same.... thank you so much, — Richard D.
- Ms. Shazkya is a great teacher and mentor for my daughter. My daughter enjoys piano more because of Ms. Shazkya. She is warm, patient, loving and makes learning fun. We are so happy that we found a great piano teacher for our daughter. Thank you for all your work and dedication. — Pinal G.